About Seattle Tank Services
Trusted by thousands of your neighbors since 1999, Seattle Tank Services meets the needs of customers throughout King, Pierce, and Snohomish counties. When you hire Seattle Tank Services, you enjoy the peace-of-mind that only comes from our high-level commitment to affordable and environmentally-responsible work.
Why We’re the Region’s Full-Service Company in Oil Tank Issues
At Seattle Tank Services, safety is our No. 1 priority.
Not only are we fully licensed, insured and bonded, but we’re also certified by the International Fire Code Institute.
Clients can be confident that each of our trained field technicians is:
- 40 Hour Emergency Response Standard (HAZWOPER).
- Expertly ready with all 8-hour annual refresher courses.
- Prepared with current First Aid and CPR training.
- Up-to-date with weekly safety meetings.
- Periodic, random tests ensure that our employees are drug-free.
- Each employee passes a criminal background screening before hiring.
- Highly respected by all major insurance companies.
- An approved contractor by Washington state’s Pollution Liability Insurance Agency (PLIA), designed to make pollution coverage available to owners of home heating oil tanks.
Seattle Tank Services takes great pride in our record of customer satisfaction. Let our highly-skilled professionals turn your environmental challenge into a smooth solution.